Websites that contain useful health information leaflets are listed below.
- Patient.co.uk The same information as provided by GPs to patients during consultations
- NHS Library of health Library of electronic health resources intended to act as a source of authoritative evidence and best practice to support health care in the NHS
- NHS Choices A Comprehensive information service that helps to put you in control of your healthcare.
- Health Talk Online lets you share in other people's experiences of health and illness. You can watch or listen to videos of the interviews, read about people's experiences and find reliable information about conditions, treatment choices and support.
- Mental health information for all Readable, up-to-date and research-based information about mental health problems from the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Family Planning Association Help and information about contraception and sexual health
- British Heart Foundation Charity fighting heart and circulatory disease
- Emmas diary Information on pregnancy and being a mum
- Medicines.org.uk This is the official website of the electronic Medicines Compendium
- Medicinesforchildren.org.uk This website provides easily understandable information about medicines which may be prescribed for children
- Cancer Research Uk Reliable easy to understand patient information from Cancer Research UK.
- Weldmar Hospicecare Trust An independent charity working in Dorset. All services are provided free of charge. The only agency providing specialist palliative care in north, south and west Dorset.