Patient Participation Group
Preston Road Surgery have an active reference group, who play a part in shaping roles and services within the surgery. We are always seeking new members to have a say in what we do. If you would like to join our reference group, please fill in a form and return it to the surgery.
The PPG has the following aim as decided by its members:
‘To work closely with the surgery team, representing the views of patients, to develop the workings of the surgery and improve the health of the community’.
- Promote the proactive engagement of patients
- Seek views from patients and act on their views
- Involve patients in decisions about the range and quality of services provided
- Involve patients in decisions that lead to changes to the services the practice provides
Assist in gathering views from the wider patient population through the use of local practice surveys
The Next PPG Meeting will be held at
*** ROYAL CRESCENT SURGERY ***
TUESDAY 4TH SEPTEMBER - 4PM
with a talk from Dr Orrell
A Doctor and a Councillor - What's the Link?
* Please inform the surgery if you are planning to attend as there are a limited amount of spaces for this event *
PPG Minutes of Meetings
2015 Patient Participation Report
As part of our ongoing commitment to continually improve our services, the Surgery and PRG work together to produce an annual report to describe how our services have been shaped from the valuable feedback we receive. The report for this year can be read by clicking the link below (opens in new window):